One side feels that Ortega and the Sandinistas can do no wrong.
The other could do a better job explaining itself to the left and the public at large.
Why Defending Nicaragua is Important | Black Agenda Report by Stephen Sefton 26 Oct 2021
It starts with the line:
The U.S. effort to destabilize Nicaragua is an ongoing crime against that nation's people.
· The protestors are pro-imperialist, pro-contra right wingers.
· There is no repression Nicaragua.
· All the arrests are justified.
· The Nicaraguan government is socially progressive.
· The US hates Nicaragua because it is anti-imperialist.